Speed World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speed World

Welcome to Speed World.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drum up the Home Base Support

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster Phoenix
Administrator
Administrator
Aster Phoenix

Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Guitarist and Singer
KCVDS Name : Tsurin
Hamachi Name : Tsurin
Favourite Deck : Gladiator Beasts
Duel Points : Infinite
Respect Meter : Drum up the Home Base Support Adminut1
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Character sheet
Speed Medals: 10

Drum up the Home Base Support Empty
PostSubject: Drum up the Home Base Support   Drum up the Home Base Support Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 pm

I'm not going to be naming any names, however I have had a couple of requests to be moderators on other forums.

I'm appreciative of the offers, and do not misunderstand me. However, I honestly think it is best if we stand united.

The fact of the matter is, EVERY SINGLE ONE of us has the ability to create a forum. I could, Idiotmaster could, Ryan could, Assassin could, every single member could. However, where would that leave us?

Keep in mind, an academy needs about 20 active members to even get started trying to do anything with.

As an Administrator of this Academy, I ask that each and every member put your faith into us. Bounce ideas off of me. Talk to people about this Academy and encourage them to join. Just because I have a Nationals invite doesn't mean that I'm the best at creating ideas, or moderating a forum. And if you want to state that a member -does- have a nationals invite in order to have people just a tad more interested, I don't mind word going around.

-Aster
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Duel Tester
Duel Tester
Assassin

Number of posts : 42
KCVDS Name : Assassin
Hamachi Name : {LVL} Assassin a.k.a Porunga
Favourite Deck : Monarch, Zombie
Duel Points : 100
Respect Meter : Drum up the Home Base Support Modsf9
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Drum up the Home Base Support   Drum up the Home Base Support Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:04 am

I agree. I saw academies colapse due to divisions. When academies started none of them that are called the best now were there. But all the first academies went inactive due to too much seperation
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
Professor
Professor
Idiotmaster

Number of posts : 62
KCVDS Name : Idiotmaster
Hamachi Name : Idiotmaster
Favourite Deck : Sanctuary in the Sky Deck
Duel Points : 100000
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum up the Home Base Support   Drum up the Home Base Support Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Even though I'm a Mod on DAD, I still am an active member on this site. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Professor
Professor
Ryan

Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : Duelist/Lead Singer
KCVDS Name : Ryan
Hamachi Name : Ryan
Favourite Deck : Fallen Hero
Duel Points : 100000
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum up the Home Base Support   Drum up the Home Base Support Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:47 pm

i also will not become inactive. dont worry about that. i'm inactive on other sites though cause i'm a part of too many forums lol. but i will stay active here.
Back to top Go down
http://duelpros.turtleforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drum up the Home Base Support   Drum up the Home Base Support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drum up the Home Base Support
Page 1 of 1